HCRA ID number can now be used as validation
HCRA paddlers, your HCRA ID numbers can now be used as validation as long as you filled out an HCRA Waiver for 2017. This means you wont have to fill out another HCRA Waiver to participate in the 2017 Hawaiian Airlines Molokai Hoe. (Hands clapping in the background) During the registration process, youll have to enter your HCRA ID number and birthday for the system to validate if youre good on the HCRApaddler database.
You can contact your clubs membership chairperson and ask that he / she provide you with the HCRA ID numbers of your crews paddlers. You may also have your paddlers look up their own by following the instructions below. These are found on www.HCRAPaddler.com.
- Only currently registered paddlers may login to HCRAPaddler database.
- They will need to know their username and password.
- Their username is formed by the first initial and their surname. Thus, Fred Smith has a username fsmith, all lower case. (Please note that okina are not included in the username.)
- The password is formed from your birthday. (Fred was born on February 9, 1995. His password is 19950209.
** Always enter the username and password without the quotes!
If you have followed the instructions on the previous page and still cannot login to your personal page some of the information below may help:
View All News Articles
- If you know that your email address has been entered into the system and you see a password dialog but do not remember your password (and it is not your birthday in the format YYYMMDD) then click "Email me my password" on the error message page.
- If all else fails, email the HCRA SysAdmin.